University R&D Showcase
University R&D Showcase
The OTC University R&D Showcase provides universities the opportunity to share with attendees their current and planned R&D projects that are relevant to offshore technology.
Universities receive the opportunity to expose their R&D projects to over 70,000 industry professionals!! Watch our R&D video projects from some of our 2015 participants:
- Texas A&M University #BigDataTAMU
- University of Texas #roUTe2recovery
- Georgia Tech Research Institute #ICSsecureGTRI
"OTC's University R&D Showcase Program is an outstanding opportunity for researchers to present the latest scientific and engineering findings, aimed at transforming the offshore energy industry. It provided an opportunity to get first hand feedback and true interests for collaboration. The Stochastic Geo-mechanics Laboratory truly hopes to be back next year!"
- Prof. Zenon Medina-Cetina,
Departments of Civil & Petroleum Engineering Texas A&M University
"Rice University has participated in the University R&D Showcase since its inception, and each year we're able to highlight the late-breaking work of several of our top graduate students. To me, that's the most important thing: sharing the excitement of discovery with the people who are going to make the highest and best use of Rice research. The showcase has also given us a platform to promote energy safety and corrosion prevention, and to make sure people from around the world know about the great things we're doing at Rice, in research, education and outreach. Thank you, OTC!"
- John Marsh, Director of Operations
The Richard E. Smalley Institute for Nanoscale Science and Technology at Rice University
- Only accredited colleges or universities will be considered.
- Applicants must use an official university email.
- Showcase content MUST be related to Offshore Technology.
- The application deadline is Monday, 30 November. Apply Online Now !!!
Participating universities will showcase their R&D projects during one of the four days of the conference. As a participating university, you will be provided with the following:
- Four (4) complimentary access passes to OTC. Special Events Tickets can be purchased for an additional fee.
- University logo featured on the OTC website.
- Social Media campaign designed to increase awareness around your university and/or project.
- One eight (8) ft. table top (behind which you can position visual display walls), four (4) chairs.
- One power strip for electrical needs.
- One (1) parking pass per participating university.
The university will be responsible for setting up their showcase by 0900 hours (CDT) and removing all materials by 1800 hours (CDT) on their assigned day.