Exhibitor's Guide to Marketing and Publicity
Promote Your OTC Exhibit
Pre-show and on-site marketing of your exhibit booth is fundamental to your success. Here are some helpful hints on making the most of your exhibiting experience.
- Maximize your ROI. Review the advertising and sponsorship benefits to identify the opportunity that best fits your goals.
- Download and use the OTC logo and your booth number in your advertisements and promotional materials to direct your audience to visit your booth at OTC. Be sure to review the OTC Logo Policy and the OTC Website Links Policy.
Schedule a Press Conference
- desired time slot
- title of press conference
- names of speakers and job titles
- 50-word description of press conference
- special technical needs
If you hold a media event outside the press conference room, we strongly encourage you to notify OTC. We will post this information in the OTC Press Room to inform the media of your designated meeting areas, press conferences, receptions, or product demonstrations.
Set-up of OTC Press Conference Room
The OTC press conference room is located in Room 406-407, level 2, in NRG Center. It is located next to the press room, for the journalists' convenience.
- Seating Arrangement - The room is set up theater style with a stage with 6 seats, microphones, and a tabletop lectern at the front. Seating is available for up to 54 people.
- Audio/Visual - The room is equipped with an LCD projector and screen, multiple laptop PC connections, and microphones. Additional audio/visual equipment may be ordered, but is the responsibility of the exhibitor.
- Provisions - Catering may be ordered through the official OTC catering provider, Aramark. This is the sole responsibility of the exhibitor.
- Be sure your announcement is significant and newsworthy.
- Target media that would be most interested in your products or services with an invitation to attend your press conference or schedule an interview with a company spokesperson.
- Make sure that a company spokesperson is available to answer any journalists’ questions.
Connect with Journalists
OTC will have approximately 400 registered press in attendance.
If you are hosting a press conference or an event at your booth, consider sending a media advisory pre-show, inviting journalists to your event.
You can download the final list of pre-registered press, here. A final list of press in attendance will be made available at the end of the event.