Single Sign-On allows you to quickly access the exhibitor service manual and register your booth personnel directly from your online exhibitor console using only your company password.
There is no longer a need to use a separate password for registration and housing. Simply log in and click on the Registration and Housing icons.
*Please note this is exhibitor registration and housing only.
TrafficBoost™ Guest Invitation Program
Create your own customized email campaign to invite guests to attend.
There is no charge to invite your guests. You are charged only for guests that register through the Guest Invitation Program.
One-Day (USD 15) and Multi-Day Pass (USD 50) available. Maximum charge per exhibitor is USD 3000 based on registered guests.
To get started, go to TrafficBoost.
Get current information on your campaigns and the guests that have registered from your invitation at your TrafficBoost account.
Guest Invitations are not for employees of the exhibiting company.
Have questions? View the TrafficBoost FAQs page.
OTC 2017 Returning Exhibitors
For more information about OTC 2017, visit the 2017 Exhibitor Rebooking page.
Exhibitor Roundtable Video
The OTC Exhibitor Roundtable was held on 27 January in Houston to offer exhibitors a chance to meet fellow exhibitors and discover best practices to enhance their OTC experience. The day featured a panel discussion, education workshop, contractor presentations, and staff presentations on "what's new" at OTC.
The video from the Roundtable is now available for on-demand viewing. View the video to learn more about exhibiting at OTC.
How to Exhibit
During four dynamic days in the OTC exhibition hall, your company can showcase its products and services to the world’s leading experts and decision-makers in the offshore energy industry.
OTC brings together more than 100,000 industry leaders and buyers from more than 130 countries who all want to explore how technology, best practices, emerging trends, and proven methods are making waves in the evolving landscape of the industry.
Companies may submit an Exhibit Space Agreement. Exhibit space will be assigned on a first-come, first served, space available basis. Exhibit space is assigned for the 2016 Offshore Technology Conference only.
Once your company has elected to participate in this prestigious event, follow these three easy steps:
- Review all exhibit information carefully.
- Select five preferred booth locations. (New companies will be assigned in NRG Arena and the outdoor exhibits only.)
- Complete and return the Exhibit Space Agreement. A 25% deposit is due upon confirmation of space.
Exhibitor Benefits and Support from OTC
- Unique promotional and advertising opportunities to help increase your company’s exposure and return on investment.
- Regular exhibitor newsletter keeping you informed of important deadlines and developments related to the event.
- A comprehensive Exhibitor Services Manual providing the tools you need for a successful exhibiting experience.
- An exceptional guest invite program offering personalized invitations to distribute to your clients and business associates.
- Complimentary company listing including logo and uploadable PDF brochures on the OTC mobile app.
- Targeted global marketing campaigns featuring highlights of the exhibition.
- Five complimentary exhibitor registrations per 100 square feet of booth space with discounted exhibitor registration rates beyond the complimentary allotment.
- Drayage, a complimentary service unique to OTC exhibitors which includes delivery of exhibit materials from dock to booth, empty crate storage and return after the event, and delivery of exhibit materials back to dock for carrier.
- The largest attended offshore E&P event in the world.
- Standard booth equipment: 8-ft.-high draped back wall, 3-ft.-high draped side rails, 7 x 44-in. company ID sign.
- Company listing in the conference program and the exhibition map available to all attendees.
- Copy of the post-conference audience survey results and findings.
OTC strictly enforces a photography and videography policy, which is in place to protect leading-edge technology showcased at the event. Recent revisions have been made to the existing policy, so please click here for additional details. Any violations by an exhibitor to this policy could result in a verbal warning, the loss of priority points, and ultimately the confiscation of the exhibitor’s badge.
Stay Safe, Avoid Exhibitor Scams
- Only select vendors are approved to contact exhibitors about exhibit services and sponsorship opportunities. View list of official contractors.
- Experient is the official registration and housing contractor for OTC. No other hotel/housing provider is authorized to contact you on OTC's behalf, such as a company called Housing Angels which we have been recently alerted to.
- Be cautious of any company claiming to sell/rent the OTC attendee list. OTC has no association with these companies nor have we authorized them to use our name or trademark. OTC does not sell/rent attendee email addresses to any third party. OTC and its registration company, Experient, only rent attendee mail addresses to exhibitors for one-time use, before and after OTC.
- Austrian-based Construct Data Verlag AG and Mexican-based Expo Guide are not authorized to contact OTC exhibitors. They are targeting exhibitors offering advertising space on their Fair Guide website.
- If you receive a document with our name or name of our event(s) listed which offers advertising space on the Fair Guide website or in their directories, please do not sign the form unless you have carefully read and understood the terms contained in the small print. OTC has no association with this company nor have we authorized them to use our name or trademark.
- If you have any concerns about this company, you should address them to the Office Fair Trade or equivalent for your country/US state.